Monday, September 1, 2008

Come out little Birdy! (The Egg)

When I first brought this egg home, I had no freakin clue what to do with it. The first day I stared at it for hours (ok...fine...a couple of minutes) and I even took the class name literally and tilted my head sideways hoping for a new perspective but alas no ideas...and then it came to me...i thought I have the egg sit on this nice furry cup coaster my cousin made for me and lay my arm over it to keep it warm...why you ask...to see if it would hatch of course! We had a fantastic week headbanging to some metal and downloading some...uh...adult entertainment...but as the week comes to a close the poor little birdy did not come out of its shell. So I feel the only thing left for me to do is to enjoy the taste of a well cooked sunny side up!

No comments: