Friday, October 3, 2008

Taste (mmmm...bacon)

Today I focused on my taste buds and what a glorious day it was for them buds. Today my roommate brought some Calzones, which was pretty much pastries stuff with cheese...mmm..how I love my cheese, it was very good. There was a low point in the day as I discovered I was out of my beloved coca-cola but i had some diet pepsi...diet drinks bore the buds, so the buds were very disappointed...that is until we ended up trying this chinese resturant at Castleton mall called Stir Crazy, where I believe i had the best chinese food in indiana (after eating chinese food internationally, I found the chinese here to be rather disgusting) what made it that much more was that they actually served coca-cola so i happily downed two cups of coke along with my rather tasty cashew chicken with brown rice. mmmmmmmm