Sunday, October 26, 2008

Gallery

I actually went and saw Bodies the Exhibition and I thought that was pretty freakin cool, but I have to admit it wasnt quite inspiring, on the contrary it was disheartening because as I exited the exhibit i realize that I just enjoyed a museum of mutilated humans and eventually came to the conclusion that I am, as well as everybody else that thought it was freakin cool, are sick twisted fucks. Just think about what we just saw, humans with no skin, humans dissected into many small pieces. Yes it was meant to be educational but lets face it, nobody went to Bodies to learn something.

2 comments:

Zachary Akers said...

I saw the "Bodies" exhibit in Chicago a year or two ago and found amazing how much work must have gone into something like sculpting someone's entire nervous system to stand by itself. I guess I could think of the dedication to the work as inspirational.

spyroterra said...

Are you going to post about your final research project? I really liked it and I think it is a good counterpoint to the rest of the projects. This class is more about learning yourself and you proved you had done just that. I hope you kept the box... It seems important.