Sunday, October 12, 2008

What the bleep do we know

Seriously, this movie has been stuck in my head all week but my mind just can't seem to grasp the way their mind thinks. I agree to an extent that if you set your mind to something that it can be accomplished but to the extent that you can do all these things that defy common logic and science and what not, I dont know if I can see that. Then again it could be because my mind doesnt work the same way theirs does. I also didnt like the idea that maybe love doesnt exist, I think everybody needs something to believe in and though I was never a huge supporter of religion I understood that some people believed in it because it was a place they found hope and I think everybody needs a little bit of that. To insist that love doesnt exist, to me, is insisting that we the people of this world can't love and care for one another because it simply 'changes' when it isnt reciprocated. I also disagree with that because I've seen people fall in love with people who dont return the favor and that love isnt fake, it isnt non-existent, its real to the person that feels it and I think thats more of what quantum physics is about.

No comments: